Home Care Packages
Home Care Packages
A Home Care Package may be the perfect solution if you want to continue living at home but need regular support to do so.
Our Home Care Packages in Adelaide are personalised ‘packages’ of care designed to help you live a healthy, safe and independent life at home for as long as you choose.
We can help around your home with tasks that are becoming difficult, help you get ready for the day or support you to get back to doing the things you love.
Home Care Packages provide you with choice, control and flexibility in the way your care is delivered.
To see if you are eligible for a Home Care Package, you need to have a My Aged Care assessment in your home. To find out more, check How to apply for a Home Care Package or give us a call and our friendly team can help get you started.
We'll help you understand your options
We’ll talk through your situation and can advise on what we think your best option will be. Our advice is free and always puts your needs front and centre.1300 761 577
When you choose RDNS to provide your Home Care Package in Adelaide, you’ll benefit from our personal, flexible service, including:
- a client-first focus because we’re not for profit
- a dedicated care co-ordinator who will meet with you each month to make sure your care plan is working for you
- a highly skilled and experienced care team you can trust
- support to maintain your independence and feel confident living at home
- 24/7 support through our local contact centre if you have any questions or need urgent support.
We offer a wide range of services that you can include in your Home Care Package, including:
- personal care such as showering, dressing and grooming
- equipment and home modifications such as walking aids and grab rails
- help around the home such as meal preparation, shopping and cleaning
- allied health and therapy services such as falls prevention, restorative services, podiatry and physiotherapy
- nursing services for wound care, medication management and continence care
- assistance to support you to attend community activities or groups
- specific support for dementia including group activities to improve memory
- taking you on outings or visiting you in your home to give your carer a break.
Our experienced team can answer your questions about Home Care Packages, including costs & contributions.
We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.