Loss of confidence & independence
We'll help you remain in control of your own life, so you can do things for yourself and carry out everyday living with confidence.
Getting older doesn't have be a barrier to having independence, choice and control over your life, or be a reason to move out of your own home.
If you've experienced physical, social or emotional setbacks, like vision or hearing problems or losing your driver's license, you may also be experiencing a lack of confidence or trust that you can continue to live independently.
The key to maintaining independence after setbacks like these, is to know what help is available.
Our home care services can help you claim back your independence and confidence to do the things you've always done.
You may benefit from some of the common services we can provide to support you at home, if you're feeling a loss of indpendence or confidence:
- Personal care and wellbeing - support to look and feel your best, so you can be the most confident version of yourself!
- Continence and catheter care - if you have short or long-term issues controlling your bladder or bowel functions or need a urinary catheter, we can help.
- Home and garden - get the support you need to look after your home and garden and run your household the way you choose.
- Falls prevention and safety - feel confident, safe and secure in your home by minimising your risk of falling.
- Community and companionship - meet new people, enjoy your hobbies and stay active and connected to your community.
We understand that each person’s circumstances or living situation is different to the next, so we will always work with you to tailor your care and services to your own personal needs and preferences. If there’s something you need or would like that you don’t see here, just ask!
Call or email us today - we're here to help!
Call 1300 364 264 or email@example.com