Our private home care services are available to people of any age for any period of time, so you get the care you need, when you need it.
If you need help straight away, you can access our home care services on a private, fee-paying basis.
There’s no waiting list and no need for an assessment.
Many people use private home care services, which can be used for:
- short-term care while your family or carer is away
- help getting back on your feet after a fall or returning home from hospital
- support while you are waiting for an assessment or for government-subsidised care services to begin
- some extra help on top of your government-subsidised care through additional services or hours of care
- support if you are not eligible for government-subsidised care.
When you choose Silver Chain to provide your private home care services, you are guaranteed quality and affordable care from our trusted team – all tailored to suit you.
Our range of private services include:
- home and garden
- personal care and wellbeing
- transport services
- community and companionship
- meal planning and preparation
- falls prevention and safety.
How to get started
You can call us at any time to find out more about our private services.
(08) 9242 0119 or 1300 761 577 for country callers