Home Care Packages
A Home Care Package may be the perfect solution if you want to continue living at home but need regular support to do so.
Our Home Care Packages in Perth and WA are personalised ‘packages’ of care designed to help you live a healthy, safe and independent life at home for as long as you choose.
We can help around your home with tasks that are becoming difficult, help you get ready for the day or support you to get back to doing the things you love.
Home Care Packages provide you with choice, control and flexibility in the way your care is delivered.
To check if you are eligible for a Home Care Package, you need to have a face-to-face assessment by an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT).
To find out more, check How to apply for a Home Care Package or give us a call and our friendly team can help get you started.
Why choose Silver Chain?
When you choose Silver Chain to provide your Home Care Package in Perth or WA, you’ll benefit from our personal, flexible service, including:
- a dedicated care co-ordinator who will meet with you each month to make sure your care plan is working for you
- a highly skilled and experienced care team you can trust
- a client-first focus because we’re not for profit
- support to maintain your independence and feel confident at home
- home safety and falls prevention checks
- 24/7 support through our local contact centre.
What's included in a Home Care Package?
We offer a wide range of services that you can include in your Home Care Package, including:
- personal care and wellbeing
- home and garden support
- getting out and about
- specialist health services
- falls prevention and personal safety
- support for family and carers.
Our experienced team can answer your questions about Home Care Packages, including costs & contributions.
(08) 9242 0119 or 1300 761 577 for country callers
We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.