Home Care Packages
What is a Home Care Package?
If you’re an older person who wants to continue living at home, but you need some support to do so, then a Home Care Package may be the perfect solution for you.
A Home Care Package is a ‘package’ of personalised services that support you so that you can live a healthy, safe and independent life in the comfort of your home, and to stay active and connected in your community as you get older.
Home Care Packages are funded by the Australian Government and are available in four levels. Our higher-level packages typically offer more hours of care and higher levels of support than our lower level packages. A budget will be allocated for you to use on the support and services that are right for you.
To find out if you’re eligible for a Home Care Package, you will need to be assessed by the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT). Find out more about getting an assessment.
Why choose Silver Chain?
When you choose Silver Chain to provide your home care package, you’ll benefit from complete choice and flexibility. We ensure that your package is personalised to meet your needs. In addition, you’ll have access to:
- A dedicated care coordinator who will work with you on a monthly basis to review your care plan.
- A highly skilled and dedicated care team you can trust.
- Support to maintain your independence and feel safe and confident at home.
- Personal home safety and falls prevention check.
- Around the clock support with our local contact centre, here for you all day, every day.
- Help getting settled back into your home following a hospital visit.
Still not sure if you should choose Silver Chain? Find out more about what you receive with our Home Care Packages.
Get started today
For more details about our Home Care Packages, call us on (08) 9242 0119 (or 1300 650 803 for country callers) to discuss your needs.