We can help you move better and do more of the daily activities that you enjoy.

Restorative Care Services (RCS) are delivered by a multi-disciplinary team including occupational therapists, physiotherapists, therapy assistants, care aides, and domestic assistants.

Our care team can help you improve your ability to maintain your lifestyle. The support you receive can prevent or delay your health from getting worse and help reduce or remove the need for ongoing services.

We will work together with you on tasks such as:

  • Learning new ways to do personal and daily activities that have become more difficult.
  • Accessing basic and essential equipment and/or home modifications.
  • Learning how to reduce the risk of falling, both at home and in the community.
  • Home exercise programs that help improve strength, balance, and movement.
  • Engaging in community based activities that suit your interests.

Our team can also help you understand how to take care of yourself and age well.

To find out how to get started, call our Contact Centre on 1300 650 803 or complete our enquiry form today. 

Call us
Related links

In home Allied Health Services

Support to restore, maintain and improve your wellbeing at home.

Read more

In home Nursing Services

Tailored in home nursing care to help manage and support your health care needs.

Read more

In home Aged Care Services

From a little support at home to regular nursing care.

Read more

Refer to us

If you are a health professional, here’s how you can refer your patients to Restorative Care Services (RCS):  

For enquiries in Queensland, you can contact our referral team. 

Restorative Care Services (RCS) services


Restorative Care Services are available in Perth and the South West and Great Southern regions of Western Australia (WA).

Restorative services like allied health and domestic assistance are available for a fee for service in Perth and some regional areas in WA.

Availability varies by capacity and location. Contact us to see what is available in your area. 


If you are aged 65 and over or are of Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander decent and aged 50 and over, you may be eligible for government aged care funding for these services.

If you have been assessed and receive aged care funding for the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP), contact us to arrange the services you need.

You will also need to live in your own home, retirement village or unit, with low-moderate functional needs, and be willing to participate to achieve your goals.

Private Care services

All people 18 years and over are eligible for private services.


To access aged care funding, talk to your health professional or contact My Aged Care and ask for an assessment.

If you have aged care funding, you can use this to pay for all, or the majority of the services you need.

You may be required by the government to pay a co-contribution fee towards the services you receive based on your financial circumstances.

We can help you access your funding and manage any payments you have, so contact us today. You can also find out more about our costs and contributions.

Private Care services

For private services, contact us today for a quote.

News feature

81 year old Beverley has regained her independence at home, thanks to Silverchain’s care teams in Victoria.