Occupational health and safety
Your health and safety is our priority. That's why we have a Zero Harm commitment to workplace safety.
We strive to create safe, accident-free workplaces:
- all managers, supervisors, employees, contractors and volunteers take reasonable care to protect themselves and their colleagues, wherever they are working.
- we all take responsibility for assessing and managing risks in our work environment, working safely and keeping our of harm's way.
- each of us strives to be a safety role model, activiely promoting risk-awareness and taking personal control of our own safety.
- we help our clients to identify and resolve problems that may cause injury or ill health to any of our employees, volunteers or contractors.
- we work with our clients, their families and friends to ensure our employees, volunteers and contractors are entering a safe working environment and are treated with respect and dignity at all times.
Occupational health and safety is just part of our commitment to supporting and enabling you as an employee.