Why work with us?
Grow, learn and develop with us.
When you join our team, you are joining a leading provider of community health care in Australia. We are a supportive, open, energetic and people-focused organisation committed to your personal and professional development.
Explore some of the benefits of joining our team below. Some benefits do vary by location.
Your health and wellbeing are important
- Corporate health and wellbeing program: We want you to be the best you can be. That's why we provide health assessments, nutrition and exercise plans, exercise sessions, fun group challenges, Fresh Start (our quit-smoking course) and subsidised quit-smoking aids.
- Immunisation: We operate Hepatitis B clinics throughout the year at various sites and provide annual flu vaccinations.
- Employee assistance program: we offer an external counselling and support service for employees and immediate family members who need it.
- A smoke-free work environment: our offices and centres are smoke-free zones as part of our commitment to maintaining safe and healthy work environments.
- Occupational health and safety: your health and safety is our priority.
Develop your career with us
- Achieve professional goals: we conduct regular performance appraisals to ensure you receive the support and training you need to achieve your goals. We help you to identify external training, conferences and seminars to support your career development and growth.
- Career pathways: there are opportunities for you to develop and diversify your career across the dynamic nature of our organisation and the services we deliver.
- Education and training: we provide training and education programs spanning a range of clinical and non-clinical areas.
- Student placement program: if you are a student and are looking for practical experience, ask your university to contact us on your behalf. As leaders in community health care, we support students who are the future of our industry.
We support your work life balance
- Additional leave: you have the option to purchase additional leave.
- Flexible hours: we offer flexible working hours where possible, so you're able to find the right work-life balance.
- Free parking: you've got more important things to focus on than finding somewhere to park, so you'll find free parking at our corporate and local service centres.
- Work mobile phones: if you're out in the community providing care, we'll give you a mobile phone.
- The social club: we have a strong social tradition, organising a variety of social events from quiz nights and theatre trips to sundowners and wine tours. As a member, you'll also receive discounts such as on movie tickets.
- Annual remuneration reviews: as part of our commitment to you, we'll make sure you're rewarded properly, so we conduct regular remuneration reviews.
- Salary packaging: this allows you to take a range of expenses such as food, petrol and mortgage repayments, out of your earnings before tax is calculated, so that you keep more money in your pocket.
- Leave loading: eligible employees can earn a higher rate of pay when you take annual leave.
Access to staff discounts
- Corporate health insurance cover: you will have access to our corporate health plan, which includes exclusive discounts on products and sponsored events.
- Health and fitness: you will be able to access discounts on gym memberships, in addition to our health and wellness program.
- Banking benefits: save money on your banking, including mortgage lending, everyday banking, credit cards, investing, financial planning and education, and personal finance.
- Solargain discounts: minimise your power bills through discounts on solar panels and hot water systems from Solargain.