Opportunities for doctors
Our General Practitioners provide medical care to clients and support the interdisciplinary team to ensure the needs of clients and their carer(s) are met.
We currently employ 65 medical practitioners across our organisation.
We have an extensive range of services, with General Practitioners working closely in the areas of palliative care, home hospital and respiratory. Other services include post-acute care, wound care clinics, rural and remote health services and home support services. As we deliver these services, we work towards our purpose to build community capacity to optimise health and wellbeing.
The benefits of working as a General Practitioner with Silver Chain include:
- working with the guidance and support of Silver Chain specialist consultants
- opportunities to increase clinical skills and continue professional development
- working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- opportunities to teach and participate in the education and professional development of others
- flexible working arrangements and a healthy work/life balance
- a diverse and varied working day
- ability to salary package and enjoy the benefits of employment with Silver Chain Group, or be an independent contractor
- the potential for billing in some programs.
Silver Chain promotes a wellness and independence approach through all areas of our organisation. We focus on individual strengths and abilities and offer our support and guidance where needed.
For more information, please email Angela McMahon, Practice Manager or call 6318 7382.