Meal planning & preparation
We can help you plan and prepare your meals and help you with your shopping to make eating well that little bit easier.
You’re told to eat a healthy, balanced diet throughout your life but this becomes more important as you get older. Getting enough vitamins, minerals and fibre as part of your diet will help you to remain healthy and reduce your risk of illness.
We understand that this isn’t always easy. Lifestyle changes and a lack of appetite are just two of the reasons why you might find your eating habits are changing.
As much as we need to eat a balanced diet, it’s also good to eat foods that you enjoy. Meal preparation is an ideal way to create a balanced diet that includes all the foods you love, as well as staying healthy.
At Silver Chain, we’ll support you with:
- planning your meals
- meal preparation in your home
- healthy and tasty recipe suggestions
- using kitchen utensils and eating aids, or feeding
- visiting your local grocery store, supermarket, butcher, bakery or even helping you to do your shopping online – whichever you prefer.
How we can help
Call our friendly team for information or advice on how to access our home care services.
(08) 9242 0119 or 1300 761 577 for country callers
We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.