Our social centres offer a comfortable, home-like setting where you can socialise, relax and have fun.
Whether you want meet new people and make friends, join in with activities and day trips or simply want a change of scenery where you can read a book or watch a film, our social centres can cater to your individual needs.
We offer a fun and flexible program of activities to suit you because we know that when you spend your day enjoying your hobbies, developing friendships and contributing to your community, your happiness and quality of life is improved.
At our social centres, you can enjoy:
- making friends and connecting with others with similar interests to you
- walks, BBQs, picnics, visits to concerts or plays and places of interest
- mini golf, skittles, quoits, dominoes, scrabble and cards plus lots more
- arts and crafts, cooking, knitting, gardening and a host of other activities
- light exercise classes to help maintain or regain flexibility, balance and strength
- dementia friendly environment with music boxes, puzzle solving and support to practise skills
- interesting guest speakers and partnerships with local schools where you and the students participate in activities such as arts and crafts, puzzles and school projects.
Our metro social centres are open Monday to Friday from 9am – 2.30pm.
We can even help you get to and from the social centre closest to you for a small fee.
|Bindoon Social Centre
6138 Great Northern Highway, Bindoon
|Bridgetown Social Centre
Lot 22 Pioneer Street, Bridgetown
|Everglades Social Centre
201 High Road, Willetton
|Fremantle Social Centre
12 Laidlaw Street, Hilton
|Kalgoorlie Social Centre
19 York Street, Boulder
|Mandurah Social Centre
72 Lakes Road, Greenfields
|Margaret River Social Centre
7 Farrelly Street, Margaret River
|Pendana Social Centre
2 Nyamup Way, Bentley
|Pingelly Social Centre
Somerset House, 6 Somerset Street, Pingelly
|Queens Park Social Centre
1 Elshaw Street, Queens Park
|Rockingham Social Centre and Respite Cottage
5 Ray Street, Rockingham
|South Hedland Social Centre
20 Logue Court, South Hedland
|Toodyay Social Centre
Toodyay Pavilion, Toodyay West Road, Toodyay
|Walpole Social Centre
2 Pier Street, Walpole
Join a social centre
For more details about our social centres and their activities, call us on (08) 9242 0119 (or 1300 650 803 for country callers) to discuss your needs. We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.