Our social centres offer a comfortable, home-like setting where you can socialise, relax and have fun.
We can cater to your individual needs whether you want to:
- meet new people and make friends
- join in with activities and day trips
- have a relaxing change of scenery
- read a book or watch a film.
We offer a fun and flexible program of activities to suit you because we know that when you spend your day enjoying your hobbies, developing friendships and contributing to your community, your happiness and quality of life is improved.
At our social centres, you can enjoy:
- walks, BBQs, picnics, visits to concerts or plays and places of interest
- mini golf, skittles, quoits, dominoes, scrabble, cards and iPad games (plus lots more)
- arts and crafts, cooking, knitting, gardening and a host of other activities
- light exercise classes to help maintain or regain flexibility, balance and strength
- a dementia-friendly environment with music boxes, puzzle solving and support to practice skills
- interesting guest speakers and partnerships with local schools where you and the students participate in activities such as arts and crafts, puzzles and school projects.
Our metro social centres are open Monday to Friday from 9am–2.30pm. For regional social centres opening hours call our contact centre.
We can even help you get to and from the social centre closest to you for a small fee.
|Bridgetown Social Centre
Lot 22 Pioneer Street, Bridgetown
|Everglades Social Centre
201 High Road, Willetton
|Fremantle Social Centre
12 Laidlaw Street, Hilton
|Kalgoorlie Social Centre
19 York Street, Boulder
|Mandurah Social Centre
72 Lakes Road, Greenfields
|Margaret River Social Centre
7 Farrelly Street, Margaret River
|Pendana Social Centre
2 Nyamup Way, Bentley
|Pingelly Social Centre
6 Somerset Street, Pingelly
|Queens Park Social Centre
1 Elshaw Street, Queens Park
|Rockingham Social and Respite Centre
5 Ray Street, Rockingham
|South Hedland Social Centre
20 Logue Court, South Hedland
|Toodyay Social Centre
79 Stirling Terrace, Toodyay
|Walpole Social Centre
2 Pier Street, Walpole
Join a social centre
Call us on (08) 9242 0119 or 1300 761 577 (for country callers) to find out how you could join one of our social centres.