Our experienced podiatrists can visit you in your home to offer advice on how to look after your feet and find appropriate footwear.
We have podiatrists who work as part of our ‘allied health’ team. This also includes occupational therapists, physiotherapists, therapy assistants, and care aides. They work together to make sure you get the best outcome from your care.
Our podiatrists will visit you in your home to:
- complete an assessment of your feet and footwear
- treat and monitor all aspects of foot care, from basic nail care to foot infections, ulcers, corns and callouses
- help you find correct footwear to increase your comfort and stability
- offer advice on foot hygiene
- provide support to increase your foot health.
We can provide this as a regular service at your home if you have difficulty getting to a podiatry appointment.
How much does it cost?
You may be eligible for services through a government-funded program such as Home and Community Care or a Home Care Package.
Check the costs and eligibility.
How do I get this service?
For more details on our service, please call our Contact Centre – we’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week:
Perth metro calls: (08) 9242 0242
Country calls: 1300 650 803 (for the cost of a local call)