Recover at home with the help of our specialist wound care nurses. We use the latest research, technology and treatment methods to help manage your wound.
The types of wounds we manage include:
- skin tears and lacerations
- wounds that have not healed properly after surgery
- pressure injuries
- ulcers, including those caused by poor circulation and diabetes.
Our specialists also treat complex and chronic wounds using advanced technology such as low frequency ultrasonic debridement.
We will work with you, your general practitioner (GP) and other health care providers to:
- assess your needs
- develop a wound treatment plan
- monitor and evaluate your treatment to make sure it’s working for you
- help you participate in the management of your wound care plan, if you are able.
We are currently helping 16,000 wound care clients in Western Australia.
How do I get this service?
For more details on our service, please call our Contact Centre – we’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week:
Perth metro calls: (08) 9242 0242
Country calls: 1300 650 803 (for the cost of a local call)
To check your options see costs & eligibility.
Looking for services in a rural or country location? Try country services.