We can help you actively manage your diabetes to make sure you continue to enjoy a full and active lifestyle.
Diabetes affects nearly one million Australians and can have both short and long-term impacts on your health. If you have diabetes, you need to manage your condition carefully.
Our nurses can help you control your diabetes, either in your own home or through a clinic. You can access this service if:
- your general practitioner (GP) asks for assistance in developing a diabetes management plan
- you or your family are having trouble administering your insulin.
In consultation with your GP, your management plan could involve:
- making changes to your diet
- introducing a new exercise program
- taking care of your feet
- taking tablets or receiving injections from our nursing team if you need.
|Mandurah||72 Lakes Road, Mandurah|
|Avon||84 Newcastle Road, Northam|
|Busselton||58 West Street, Busselton|
|Carnarvon||107 Olivia Terrace, Carnarvon|
|Geraldton||Suite 2, 114 Sanford Street, Geraldton|
|Pilbara||Unit 3, 24 De Grey Place, Karratha|
|Warren-Blackwood||23 Mount Street, Manjimup|
How do I get this service?
For more details on our service, please call our Contact Centre – we’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week:
Perth metro calls: (08) 9242 0242
Country calls: 1300 650 803 (for the cost of a local call)
Looking for services in a rural or country location? Try country services.
For more information on diabetes, see Diabetes WA.