Integrum Aged Care+
Helping support older Australians with chronic health conditions to stay at home and confidently live their lives as they choose.
Silver Chain Integrum Aged Care+ is an innovative model of health care designed to help you proactively manage chronic conditions and improve your everyday life.
At Integrum, we make sure that your personal health and social goals are driving your care journey.
We’ve already had a number of Silver Chain clients using the service who have seen positive improvements in their quality of life and level of care since they began – like Nellie, who explains what it’s like to be an Integrum client in this video:
Who is the service available to?
Silver Chain Integrum Aged Care+ is designed for clients with specific and complex care needs who:
- are over 65 years of age, or over 50 years of age for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, and still living in your own home
- reside within 25 minutes from Belmont, Western Australia (if you are in other areas please use the form below to register your interest for future service areas)
- have two or more chronic diseases
- have had between one and five unplanned hospital admissions in the last 12 months.
How can I be part of Integrum?
For more information on Integrum Aged Care+, or if you would like to be part of the trial, you can:
- contact us on 1300 513 535
- fill out the form below and one of our case managers will contact you within 24 hours (Monday to Friday).
What makes Integrum different?
Often people are transferred between hospitals, specialists and other health care providers, where you may find yourself explaining your symptoms many times over. This can be frustrating and provide a poor overall experience.
What we give you is something that you won’t get anywhere else, including:
- a registered nurse trained in chronic condition management as your personal case manager
- unrushed time with your Integrum Doctor, with appointments a minimum of 20 minutes
- a dedicated phone number you can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, if anything changes or you need help.
Our dedicated care team also includes:
- care aides to help you at home with things like cleaning and shopping
- exercise physiologists who will tailor a program to help you improve your mobility and fitness
- social workers to make sure you and your family feel supported and help you navigate the health care system
- a pharmacist to undertake regular medication reviews.
Your Integrum team will also communicate with your regular general practitioner (GP), making sure that they know everything about your care with Silver Chain. This ensures all your clinical health care is connected.
We have an Integrum clinic in Belmont, Western Australia. Our free door-to-door shuttle bus can bring you and your carer to see the Integrum Doctor on a regular basis, or to participate in free weekly fitness classes.
How much does the service cost?
There is no cost to patients, as the majority of costs will be covered by your government-funded aged care package.
All other costs (such as the shuttle bus) are funded by generous donations received by Silver Chain, who are one of Perth’s leading not-for-profit organisations.