Country Service Delivery Centres
Our Country Service Delivery Centres operate to build stronger, healthier communities.
We have centres located at:
- Margaret River
Our teams at the service delivery centres can help you with a broad range of health care and personal support services. This includes:
- wound care
- diabetes education (varies by location)
- allied health – physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry and more
- aged and disability care (including Home Care Packages)
- help around the home and garden, or getting out and about in the community
- support for family and carers.
How do I get this service?
For more details on our service, please call our Contact Centre – we’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week:
Metro calls: (08) 9242 0242
Country calls: 1300 650 803 (for the cost of a local call)
How much does it cost?
Information about costs is available at costs & eligibility. You may be asked to contribute to the cost of medication or products.