Country Primary Health Centres
Our Country Primary Health Centres operate to build stronger, healthier communities.
We have centres located at:
Our teams at the Country Primary Health centres can help you with a broad range of health care and personal support services. This includes:
- nursing, including access to nurse practitioners and emergency response in life-threatening situations
- wound care
- everyday wellness (including general health assessments)
- diabetes education
- allied health – physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry and more
- aged and disability care (including Home Care Packages)
- help around the home and garden, or getting out and about in the community
- support for family and carers.
How do I get this service?
For more details on our service, please call our Contact Centre – we’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week:
Metro calls: (08) 9242 0242
Country calls: 1300 650 803 (for the cost of a local call)
How much does it cost?
This service is free of charge.
You may be asked to contribute to the cost of medication or products. For more information see costs & eligibility.