We provide our health and aged care services to country and remote areas of Western Australia.
Our team of nurses and support staff have a wealth of experience enabling them to respond to local community health needs.
They work in collaboration with general practitioners (GPs) and other health professionals to provide a range of clinical and community care services, including nursing and case management.
They can help you understand the support you need and integrate care services including:
- nursing – in your home or at a clinic, depending on your location
- emergency response in life-threatening situations
- expert wound care
- help managing chronic conditions, including diabetes
- palliative care
- allied health – physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry and more
- personal care and wellbeing (including general health assessments)
- aged care and support (including Home Care Packages)
- community and companionship
- home and garden
- support for family and carers.
In all of our work, we respect the dignity, culture, values and beliefs of individuals and local communities.
Our nurses respond to a wide range of health needs in both a clinic and community setting all across WA.
Please note that not all services are offered in all locations.
Check locations and find out more about:
For more details on our country services, please call our Contact Centre – we’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week:
Metro calls: (08) 9242 0242
Country calls: 1300 650 803 (for the cost of a local call)
We'll talk you through the options available to you and any eligibility criteria that may apply.