Living with dementia
We can help people who live with dementia, tailoring our home care services to suit individual needs and preferences.
We'll get to know an individual's interests, passions and hobbies and - in turn - gain trust and confidence. In doing so, we work together to help you achieve your goals through experiences that are positive and meaningful to you.
We provide a range of services to support people with dementia to live meaningful lives in their own home, connected to their family and community, including:
- Dementia-friendly social centres - a friendly, relaxed environment offering a range of programs to support your health and wellness, including an interactive corridor, memory window and other initiatives to support those living with dementia.
- Personal care and wellbeing - our in-home personal care and wellbeing services can be tailored to the specific needs, goals and preferences of a person living with dementia.
- Continence management and advisory service - expert care and advice to support people with continence management.
- Community and companionship - support for you to continue doing the things you enjoy and get involved with meaningful activities in your community.
- Home and garden - support to look after your home and garden, tailored to the unique needs of a person living with dementia, so you can remain healthy and safe at home.
We understand that each person’s circumstances or living situation is different to the next, so we will always work with you to tailor your care and services to your own personal needs and preferences. If there’s something you need or would like that you don’t see here, just ask.
Call us today on (08) 9242 0119 or email CareTeam@silverchain.org.au - we're here to help.