Family or carer goes on holiday
When there's a change to your support network, whether it be short or long-term, it can have a big impact on your confidence, health and wellbeing.
Our home care services can be 'picked up' while your family or carer is away on holiday, enabling you to maintain your independence and continue living safely and independently at home, in their absence.
- Private home care services - get the care you need, when you need it.
- Falls prevention and safety - feel confident, safe and secure in your home by minimising your risk of falling and enjoy peace of mind of knowing help is never far away.
- Home and garden - the support you need to look after your home and garden and run your household the way you choose.
- Personal care and wellbeing - support to look and feel your best, so you can be the most confident version of yourself.
- Community and companionship - meet new people, enjoy your hobbies and stay active and connected to your community.
We understand that each person’s circumstances or living situation is different to the next, so we will always work with you to tailor your care and services to your own personal needs and preferences. If there’s something you need or would like that you don’t see here, just ask.
Call us today on (08) 9242 0119 or email CareTeam@silverchain.org.au - we're here to help.