Online learning and face to face assessment
Online learning and face to face practical assessment in the safe preparation and administration of medication by a support worker.
This module is designed to guide support workers through the process of administering medication in the workplace. You will learn key responsibilities in the process of preparing medication for a client, with a focus on maintaining client safety, reducing the risk of errors and what to do when things don’t go to plan.
This course contains downloadable learning materials and video demonstration of the safe medication checking process and different routes of administration.
A face to face practical assessment allows you to evidence the skills you have learned to ensure you are workplace ready.
Access to the online learning module commences when you have enrolled into your practical assessment appointment.
Face to face practical assessment
Select an assessment date and 20 minute appointment time to begin your enrolment.
Please ensure you have enough time to complete your online learning prior to your assessment.
Once enrolled, check for emails containing access to training and practical assessment details.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions and Charges and Refunds, is part of the enrolment process.
Terms and Conditions can be found below.
Online learning allows you to learn at your own pace when and wherever you choose
Here you will gain workplace ready skills to safely administer medication to clients
Competency based, practical assessment to evidence the skills you have learned
Work ready, employability skills in safe administration of medication in the workplace
Evidence of safe practice in the administration of medication
Terms and conditions
- On enrolment, we will provide information on:
- how to access your online learning
- your responsibility to complete online learning before your assessment
- how to prepare for an assessment
- where to go for your assessment.
- Your online learning will take two to three hours to complete.
- Access to online learning is for six months from enrolment date.
- It is your responsibility to arrive at your assessment on time.
- Appointments are for assessment only and do not include training.
- There is one assessment attempt per appointment.
- Changes to assessment appointments can be made (additional fees apply).
- Reassessment opportunities provided (additional fees apply).
Charge and refunds
There will be full charge and no refunds issued for:
- online learning enrolment
- non-attendance or late attendance
- those who do not achieve competency during assessment
- cancellations within 5 working days of assessment appointment.
Have questions? Contact us today
Email our team
Email our friendly team today for any additional enquiries about our courses.
Call our team
If preferred, you may call us and we will assist you with your learning enquiry.
(08) 8378 5264