Privately funded services
Our privately funded health and home care services are available to people of any age, so you get the care you need – when you need it.
If you need help straight away, you can access our health and home care services on a private, fee-paying basis.
There’s no waiting list and no need for an assessment and services can be provided for any length of time.
Privately funded home care services can be used for:
- short-term care while your family or carer is away
- health care in your home to avoid hospital admission
- help getting back on your feet after a fall or returning home from hospital
- support while you are waiting for an assessment or for government-subsidised care services to begin
- some extra help on top of your government-subsidised care through additional services or hours of care
- support if you are not eligible for government-subsidised care.
When you choose RDNS to provide your home care services, you are guaranteed quality and affordable care which is tailored to suit you.
Our range of privately funded services include:
- personal care and wellbeing
- health services
- home and garden
- transport services
- community and companionship
- meal planning and preparation
- falls prevention and safety.
How to get started
You can call us at any time to find out more about our services.