Refer to Integrum
Refer to Integrum
We created Integrum in South Australia in collaboration with SA Health to improve the health and care experience for people with chronic health conditions.
At RDNS we understand that you are concerned with not just your patient’s health, but with their personal and social situation as well.
Integrum is designed to add value to the service you provide in your practice. We work closely with you in taking care of those patients that need lots of support, or who are in danger of slipping through the cracks of the health system, through a complete holistic approach to health and wellbeing.
Integrum can be the eyes and ears on the ground, flagging early clinical deterioration to ensure timely intervention and keeping everyone in the loop.
How do I refer a patient to Integrum?
Integrum provides comprehensive wrap-around care to people with complex care needs and multiple chronic conditions.
We evaluate every referral to Integrum on an individual basis to make sure that the service is right for your patient.
Check your patient's basic eligibility using our easy online tool. If your patient is eligible, you can refer directly to us online 24/7.
Who is in the Integrum team?
Our multi-disciplinary team includes:
- a dedicated Integrum Doctor and Geriatrician
- a case manager (RN qualified) for each patient
- exercise physiologists
- qualified social workers to help patients work on personal goals, support a patient’s carer, and to develop advanced care plans
- non-dispensing pharmacist for medication reviews and education regarding safe medication use
- support workers to provide services including personal care, cleaning and shopping depending on each patient’s need.
The Integrum team are committed to consulting with a patient's GP before any new treatment or medication are provided for existing chronic diseases and will also consult before referral to new specialists or other services.
We believe that the this is integral to this innovative and collaborative model of patient care.
These services are also enhanced by technology to assist those clients who may not be able to leave their homes.