Nutrition & dietetics
You’ve been told to eat a healthy, balanced diet all your life but this becomes particularly important as you get older. Getting enough vitamins, minerals and fibre as part of your diet will help you remain healthy and reduce your risk of illness.
Our dietitians can provide you with practical advice and assistance with:
- a poor appetite or if you’re eating less than three meals a day
- weight loss or gain
- how to drink enough to stay hydrated
- shopping for and cooking easy, nutritious meals
- managing any special dietary requirements
- eating difficulties due to dry mouth, changes in taste or chewing issues
- poor bowel function
- improved wound healing
- adding variety to your diet for good health
- managing chronic health conditions, such as diabetes and high cholesterol through a balanced diet.
How much does it cost?
You may be eligible for services through a government-funded program such as the Commonwealth Home Support Program or a Home Care Package.
Alternatively, we offer all our nutrition and dietetics services at a competitive hourly rate, with no need for a government assessment or subsidy. These services are available to people of any age. This means that you can purchase the care you need, when you need it.
Find out more about costs and eligibility.
Call us – we’re here to help
We’ll help you make sense of our services, how to get started, how much it costs and answer any other questions you may have. Contact us on 1300 295 673 or email email@example.com.