Being able to deal with everyday challenges and problems, and maintaining involvement in the community, provides us with a sense of control and independence.
If you would like to enjoy some extra companionship, conversation or interaction with your community, we can help create the kind of support network you need. We can assist with shopping, banking, bill paying, social activities, medical appointments and library visits. We can even arrange for you to have regular telephone contact with new friends and enjoy group activities or outings.
Social Work support
Sometimes it can be difficult to deal with life’s challenges and feel in control of our life and affairs.
Our team of qualified social workers can provide practical advice and assistance with:
- relationships or your financial affairs
- planning for the future, exploring your options about services, residential or respite care
- inadequate, insecure or unsafe housing
- coping with a health crisis, disability or life-threatening illnesses
- protecting your future decision making, such as with an Advance Care Directive
- support to obtain legal help or with guardianship
- grief and loss issues
- sensitive issues such as anxiety, depression, thoughts of self-harm, misuse of alcohol and other drugs
- exploitation or abuse by family. friends, service providers or others
- squalor hoarding or clutter
- support or advocacy to find other relevant services.
How do I get this service?
For more details on our service, please contact us on 1300 295 673.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you eligible for funding?
Discover your funding options and eligibility based on the services you need.
How much do services cost?
You may be able to receive services free of charge or need to contribute to the cost of your care. Find out more.