Recover at home with the help of our specialist wound care nurses. We use the latest research, technology and treatment methods to help manage your wound.
The types of wounds we manage include:
- skin tears and lacerations
- wounds that have not healed properly after surgery
- pressure injuries
- ulcers, including those caused by poor circulation and diabetes.
Our specialists also treat complex and chronic wounds using advanced technology such as low frequency ultrasonic debridement.
We will work with you, your general practitioner (GP) and other health care providers to:
- assess your needs
- develop a wound treatment plan
- monitor and evaluate your treatment to make sure it’s working for you
- help you participate in the management of your wound care plan, if you are able.
How do I get this service?
For more details on our service, please call our Contact Centre on 1300 364 264 – we’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You can also email us at email@example.com.
To check your options see costs & eligibility.