Helping and supporting people with advanced chronic health conditions to stay at home and confidently live their lives as they choose.
Integrum in South Australia is an innovative model of health care designed to help you proactively manage chronic conditions and improve your everyday life.
At Integrum, we make sure that your goals are driving your care journey. We help you work out the care you need, and how you want it delivered.
Who is the service available to?
Integrum in South Australia is designed for people with chronic and complex care needs who:
- live in the Southern Adelaide region and living in their own home.
- have multiple chronic conditions
- have had 2 or more unplanned hospital admissions in the last 12 months.
How can I be part of Integrum?
For more information on Integrum in South Australia, or if you would like to be part of the program, you can:
- contact us on 1300 513 535
- ask us about Integrum online using the button below and one of our case managers will contact you within 24 hours (Monday to Friday).
What makes Integrum different?
Often people are transferred between hospitals, specialists and other health care providers, where you may find yourself explaining your symptoms many times over. This can be frustrating and provide a poor overall experience.
What we give you is something that you won’t get anywhere else, including:
- a Registered Nurse case manager to help you coordinate your appointments with doctors, nurses and carers providing support and consistency to complement your health and care needs
- unrushed time with your Integrum Doctor in a clinic environment focused on providing an excellent experience for you and your family
- technology that supports you to self-manage your conditions and to connect you with your healthcare team
- a dedicated Integrum phone number you can call 24 hours a day
- individual and group education opportunities such as exercise physiology classes to help you proactively manage your chronic conditions.
Our dedicated care team wraps around your health and social care needs, including:
- allied health clinicians
- social workers
- non-dispensing pharmacists
- exercise physiologists
- care support workers.
Your Integrum team will also communicate with your regular general practitioner (GP), making sure that they know everything about your care with RDNS. This ensures all your clinical health care is connected.
Our Integrum clinic is located in the REPAT Health Precinct in Daw Park, South Australia.
How much does the service cost?
There are no extra costs to receive the Integrum service.
Integrum is an additional benefit available to you through having your care offerings provided by RDNS. Integrum is supported by SA Health as part of their commitment to support people to manage their healthcare needs in the community.