Sometimes it can be difficult to deal with life’s challenges and feel in control of our life and affairs.
Our team of qualified social workers can provide practical advice and assistance with:
- relationships or your financial affairs
- planning for the future, exploring your options about services, residential or respite care
- inadequate, insecure or unsafe housing
- coping with a health crisis, disability or life-threatening illnesses
- protecting your future decision making, such as with an Advance Care Directive
- support to obtain legal help or with guardianship
- grief and loss issues
- sensitive issues such as anxiety, depression, thoughts of self-harm, misuse of alcohol and other drugs
- exploitation or abuse by family, friends, service providers or others
- squalor hoarding or clutter
- support or advocacy to find other relevant services.
How much does it cost?
You may be eligible for services through a government-subsidised programs such as the Commonwealth Home Support Program or a Home Care Package.
Find out more about costs and eligibility.
How do I get this service?
For more details on our service, please contact us on 1300 761 577.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.