Our experienced podiatrists can visit you in your home to offer advice on how to look after your feet and find appropriate footwear.
We have podiatrists who work as part of our ‘allied health’ team. This also includes occupational therapists, physiotherapists, therapy assistants, and care aides. They work together to make sure you get the best outcome from your care.
Our podiatrists will visit you in your home to:
- complete an assessment of your feet and footwear
- treat and monitor all aspects of foot care, from basic nail care to foot infections, ulcers, corns and callouses
- help you find correct footwear to increase your comfort and stability
- offer advice on foot hygiene
- provide support to increase your foot health.
We can provide this as a regular service at your home if you have difficulty getting to a podiatry appointment.
How much does it cost?
You may be eligible for services through a government-funded program such as the Commonwealth Home Support Program or a Home Care Package.
Alternatively, we offer all our podiatry services at a competitive hourly rate, with no need for a government assessment or subsidy. These services are available to people of any age. This means that you can purchase the care you need, when you need it.
Find out more about costs and eligibility.
How do I get this service?
For more details on our service, please contact us on 1300 295 673.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.