Whether you’re recovering from an injury or need help managing an ongoing medical condition, we can work with you to increase your strength, balance and mobility.
We have physiotherapists who work as part of our allied health team. This also includes occupational therapists, therapy assistants, podiatrists and care aides. They work together to make sure you get the best outcome from your care.
Our physiotherapists will visit you in your home to:
- assess your strength, balance and mobility
- providing equipment to help you move
- improve movement and reduce pain
- management of cardiovascular function
- provide advice and support to prevent falls
- get an understanding of your daily activities
- discuss your goals and improve your independence.
They will tailor a care plan to help build your physical abilities and achieve your goals. Our aim is to help you remain safe, confident and active in your home and community.
How much does it cost?
You may be eligible for services through a government-subsidised programs such as the Commonwealth Home Support Program or a Home Care Package.
Find out more about costs and eligibility.
How do I get this service?
For more details on our service, please contact us on 1300 761 577.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.