Our team will ensure that you reach an optimum level of health and wellbeing through tailored programs to help improve your movement and flexibility, and maintain your independence.
Our occupational therapists will visit you in your home to:
- assess your strength, balance and mobility
- get an understanding of your daily activities
- discuss your goals.
Working closely with you and your family throughout the assessment and intervention process, we aim to teach new techniques, provide equipment and adapt your environment to your needs.
Our occupational therapists can provide practical advice and assistance with:
- home safety assessments
- falls assessments, prevention, education and training
- advice and training on home modifications and equipment (such as mobility aids)
- functional assessments to assist with personal care and domestic activities
- access to in-home nursing services, if needed
- advice about personal alarms
- arm and hand use following an injury, stroke or other health issue
- memory, concentration, problem solving, thinking, sensing and planning difficulties
- information about other resources available in the community.
Our aim is to help you remain safe, independent and active in your home and community.
How much does it cost?
You may be eligible for services through a government-funded program such as the Commonwealth Home Support Program or a Home Care Package.
Alternatively, we offer all our occupational therapy services at a competitive hourly rate, with no need for a government assessment or subsidy. These services are available to people of any age. This means that you can purchase the care you need, when you need it.
Find out more about costs and eligibility.
How do I get this service?
For more details on our service, please contact us on 1300 295 673.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.