Nutrition & dietetics
Eating a healthy, balanced diet is important throughout your life but it becomes particularly important as you get older.
Getting enough vitamins, minerals and fibre as part of your diet will help you remain healthy and reduce your risk of illness.
Our dietitians can provide you with practical advice and assistance with:
- a poor appetite
- weight loss or gain
- how to drink enough to stay hydrated
- shopping for and cooking easy, nutritious meals
- managing any special dietary requirements
- eating difficulties due to dry mouth, changes in taste or chewing issues
- poor bowel function
- improved wound healing
- managing chronic health conditions such as diabetes and high cholesterol through a balanced diet.
They will tailor a care plan to help you improve your nutrition and achieve your goals. Our aim is to help you remain safe, confident and active in your home and community.
How much does it cost?
You may be eligible for services through a government-subsidised programs such as the Commonwealth Home Support Program or a Home Care Package.
Find out more about costs and eligibility.
How do I get this service?
For more details on our service, please contact us on 1300 761 577.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.