A recent slip, trip or fall
Home care services can help an older person who has had a fall feel more comfortable, safe and confident to continue living independently at home.
Slips, trips and falls are the leading cause of injury-related hospitalisations for older adults. And even if you haven't had a recent fall, the fear of falling can be every bit as worrying and debilitating as a fall itself.
The good news, however, is that falls are preventable. There are many ways we can help to prevent slips, trips or falls and ease your anxiety if you feel you could be at risk.
You may benefit from some of the common services we can provide to support you at home, after a recent slip, trip or fall:
- Falls prevention and safety - feel confident, safe and secure in your home by minimising your risk of falling and enjoy peace of mind of knowing that help is never far away.
- Personal care and wellbeing - support to look and feel your best, so you can be the most confident version of yourself.
- Home and garden - get the support you need to look after your home and garden and run your household the way you choose.
- Specialist health services - if you have a wound as the result of a fall, you can receive specialist wound care in the comfort of your home.
- Community and companionship - make new friends, meet new people and remain active and connected to your community.
We understand that each person’s circumstances or living situation is different to the next, so we will always work with you to tailor your care and services to your own personal needs and preferences. If there’s something you need or would like that you don’t see here, just ask!
Call or email us today - we're here to help!
Call 1300 364 264 or firstname.lastname@example.org