The Wound Care Manual (7th Edition)
The Wound Care Manual (7th Edition) now available for purchase
Written by Silver Chain Clinical Nurse Consultant Keryln Carville, this is a comprehensive and practical reference for nurses, doctors and allied health professionals working in the acute, chronic and community setting – where optimal management of wounds is a must.
The Wound Care Manual promotes a collaborative approach to the assessment and management of people with wounds and provides information on:
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin
- Factors affecting wound healing
- General wound assessment and management
- Specific advice on the management of burns, skin tears, leg ulcers, neuropathic feet, cancerous wounds, draining wounds, peristomal wounds and pressure injuries
- Technical advice on drains and percutaneous tubes, bandages and surgical stockings
- Wound cleansing agents and all types of dressings
The manual published by Silver Chain also includes a current index of Australian Manufacturers and their products.
The cost for the Wound Care Manual is $59.95 including GST.
How to Order
Place your order now through our printing provider WINC.