Help us improve our services
Your experience and feedback can help us improve and tailor our services to meet your needs.
We are committed to involving the people who experience our services in the planning, delivery, research and evaluation of what we do.
If you are a current or past client of Silver Chain Group, a carer of a current or past client or an interested community member, we would love to hear from you.
How you can help
There are several ways you can get involved and help us to achieve better outcomes for you and your community.
- Provide feedback - If you'd like to leave a compliment, complaint or suggestion, please do so via our Have Your say form and we will be in touch.
- Respond or assist with email or telephone surveys.
- Attend focus groups.
- Review Silver Chain consumer publications.
- Sharing your story for education purposes.
- Be a Silver Chain Group committee member – there is a range of groups seeking consumer support.
National Consumer Advisory Group
Our National Consumer Advisory Group (NCAG) includes consumer and community members from across Australia. The committee meet approximately every second month.
The NCAG role
- Advocate for the needs of consumers, carers and the community.
- Promote consumer and community engagement.
- Support the development of communication materials and staff education programmes.
- Assist in building relationships between the Silver Chain Group, clients and communities.
- Review safety and quality measures relating to the needs of consumers.
Contact the NCAG
The NCAG values feedback from the community and can be contacted through email email@example.com
Register your interest to be a Consumer Representative
Please complete the registration form.
Register to Participate Have Your Say