Silver Chain Group is an accredited organisation committed to upholding and delivering the highest standard of service to our clients.
This accreditation ensures that we remain a quality focused and transparent organisation by ensuring we are compliant in providing the full range of services at an industry accepted level.
ACHS certification - The Australian Council on Healthcare Standards
We also have accreditations to service various contracts such as:
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme*
- Department of Health and Ageing
- Department of Families and Communities
We strive for quality in all that we do, from research and internal process to our award winning delivery of client care.
This commitment has been recognised through various achievements and awards, including:
- Silver Chain - 2016 Winner of the Best Health and Wellbeing Program at the NSCA Awards
- Silver Chain - 2016 Silver Award Winner at the Volunteer Employer Recognition Awards
- RDNS SA – 2013 Winner of the ATA SA Contact Centre of the Year (30-50 seat category)
- Silver Chain – 2012 Winner of the Aged and Community Services Australia (ACSA) Aged Care Organisation Award for Excellence
- Silver Chain – 2012 Winner of the Aged and Community Services WA (ACSWA) Excellence in Care Award in the Organisation category
- RDNS Education Centre – 2011 Finalist in the SA Training Awards for small training provider
- Silver Chain – 2010 Winner of the Australian Business Awards for Marketing Excellence
- Silver Chain – 2010 Finalist in the Aged and Community Services WA Awards in the Media category
- RDNS SA – 2010 Winner of the Australian Business Awards for Community Contribution
*From 1 July 2018 Home and Community Care (HACC) was replaced by the Commonwealth Home Support Programme in WA. You can read more about the change at our Commonwealth Home Support Programme page.