Please complete the following questions so we can help you find the service that suits your needs.
I am located in...
Silver Chain’s TeleHealth service uses the latest technology for monitoring a remote client with chronic disease, within the home, and is designed to improve the quality of life for the clients as well as the carer.
Clients are instructed on how to use the hand-held device and accompanying equipment to regularly record their vital signs, which can include:
- Blood pressure
- Oxygen saturation levels.
The device also includes quality of life assessment tools which can be tailored to the individual. The results download to a secure website monitored by a health professional, and if any measurements fall outside set parameters, an alert is sent and an intervention may begin.
TeleHealth client benefits include:
- Comfort and privacy - as their condition is monitored in their own home;
- Improved independence through active involvement in their own care;
- Increased sense of medical security; and
- Access to early medical intervention if required.
For more information, please contact the Silver Chain Alarms team on 1300 557 551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.