Please complete the following questions so we can help you find the service that suits your needs.
I am located in...
Nationally Recognised Training
RDNS Training and Silver Chain Training (RTO 40049) offers a range of nationally recognised qualifications and single units of competency and our graduates are fully entitled to all credit recognition at other Registered Training Organisations including TAFE as well as Universities across Australia. For regulatory information regarding our RTO please visit www.training.gov.au
All courses are quality assured and offered in a blended learning model including classroom, online, simulated practical and on-job learning experiences as required.
We have an extensive network across many sectors of the health industry which helps make sure that course content is absolutely current and contributes to the outstanding quality of our graduates.
Below is a list of nationally recognised qualifications available through RDNS Training and Silver Chain Training:
- HLT51612 Diploma of Nursing (Enrolled-Division 2 nursing)
- BSB51107 Diploma of Management - further information coming soon
- BSB40807 Certificate IV in Frontline Management - further information coming soon
- CHC30212 Certificate III in Aged Care
- CHC30312 Certificate III in Home and Community Care
RDNS Training and Silver Chain Training also offer nationally recognised training in the following Skill Sets:
- PCSSO Palliative Approach Skill Sets
CHCSS00049 Plan and provide care
CHCSS00050 Provide support
Individual Units of Competency
You can enrol and study any of the Units of Competency contained within the above qualifications as a single unit. RDNS Training and Silver Chain Training also has the following additional single Units of Competency available:
- HLTCPR211A Perform CPR
- HLTFA211A Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTFA311A Apply first aid
- HLTEN519C Administer and monitor intravenous medication in the nursing environment