Please complete the following questions so we can help you find the service that suits your needs.
I am located in...
Nationally Recognised Training
RDNS Education Centre (RTO No. 40049) offers a range of nationally recognised qualifications and single units of competency and our graduates are fully entitled to all credit recognition at other Registered Training Organisations including TAFE as well as Universities across Australia. For regulatory information regarding our RTO please visit www.training.gov.au
All courses are quality assured and offered in a blended learning model including classroom, online, simulated practical and on-job learning experiences as required.
We have an extensive network across many sectors of the health industry which helps make sure that course content is absolutely current and contributes to the outstanding quality of our graduates.
Below is a list of nationally recognised qualifications available through RDNS Education Centre:
- CHC30212 Certificate III in Aged Care
- CHC30312 Certificate III in Home and Community Care
- HLT51612 Diploma of Nursing (Enrolled-Division 2 nursing)
Individual Units of Competency
You can enrol and study any of the Units of Competency contained within the above qualifications as a single unit. RDNS Education Centre also has the following available as single Units of Competency:
- HLTCPR211A Perform CPR
- HLTFA211A Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTFA311A Apply first aid
- HLTEN519C Administer and monitor intravenous medication in the nursing environment