Please complete the following questions so we can help you find the service that suits your needs.
I am located in...
RDNS SA’s mission is to provide financial support by raising funds to ensure our nurses continue to be out on the roads making a difference every day. Your kind donation will ensure we are able to.
Your support helps us to:
- Purchase vital medical equipment and supplied
- Provide our most disadvantaged clients with the care and support they need
- Purchase training equipment to help train future nurses
- Community based health care and support services
Your support will also help us assist people in need including:
- People discharged from hospital needing nursing care at home
- Our elderly who wish to stay at home rather than go to a nursing home but need nursing support
- Disabled children needing nursing treatment at home or at school to help them grow to their full potential
- Terminally ill people who wish to spend their last days at home in familiar surroundings
With your help RDNS can ensure that our health and care services will be there for you and your family, when, where and how you need them.