Please complete the following questions so we can help you find the service that suits your needs.
I am located in...
The most common types of wounds in the community are acute wounds, leg ulcers and pressure ulcers. Our nurses are skilled in managing many types of wounds. We utilise the latest techniques and products for the treatment of these wounds.
Our staff are trained in many aspects of wound management and we have a Nurse Practitioner who specialises in wound management.
- Assess people with wounds to determine the best treatment plan
- Develop a treatment plan in conjunction with the client
- Deliver direct clinical care to the client
- Monitor and evaluate the outcome of wound management
- Work with other health professionals to coordinate care and refer to other health services if and when they are required
RDNS prides itself on delivering a high standard of wound management using practices and treatments based on contemporary research.