Please complete the following questions so we can help you find the service that suits your needs.
I am located in...
Call 1300 363 262 24 hours 7 daysService Finder
Infection Prevention and Control
Our Infection Prevention and Control service includes:
- Identification and development of appropriate information material for clients, carers and staff
- Provision of formal and informal education sessions
- Development of infection, prevention and control policies and procedures to reduce the risks of infection
- Follow up of infectious disease exposures to prevent disease transmission to others
- Assisting affiliated and community organisations seeking information and guidance on infection prevention and control related issues
- Staff immunisation for seasonal influenza and hepatitis B