Please complete the following questions so we can help you find the service that suits your needs.
I am located in...
RDNS SA offers community care for our clients with a range of disabilities. Our trained staff can work with you to provide a range of services, including:
- Providing workplace training and competency based assessment of care workers
- Support / Consultation with Government funded Service Providers
- Providing workplace training and competency based assessment for a Fee for Service for non funded government agencies
- Work with clients and their families and care givers to provide support and advice
- Work with other professionals to provide quality care
- Develop health plans for clients with complex health needs for use by care workers as part of a delegation of care model
- Regular review and assessment of our client's health management needs
- Working with other RDNS specialists to coordinate care, and
- Referral to other health services if and when required.