Please complete the following questions so we can help you find the service that suits your needs.
I am located in...
Specialist Nursing Services
Our dedicated staff deliver a range of nursing services either in your home, at one of our clinics or in an aged care facility. In partnership with the client, their family and other health providers, our nurses develop a care plan to ensure individual needs are met.
Benefits of using an RDNS nurse:
- Experienced Registered or Enrolled nurses
- Clinical specialist support
- Convenience of in-home care for comfort, safety and peace of mind
- All care is provided according to and the most up to date practices and evidence based research.
Types of care available:
- Wound management
- Chronic disease management
- Medication management
- Continence management
- Palliative care
- Diabetes management
- Hospital in the Home
- Intravenous therapy
- Hospital in an Aged Care Facility
- Mental Health & Dementia Care