Please complete the following questions so we can help you find the service that suits your needs.
I am located in...
RDNS SA is committed to providing the best health practices for all your health care needs.
We pride ourselves on our home nursing services and expertise, and can now provide you with the same care in one of our Nursing Centres.
If you are independently mobile, have access to transport and you are able to visit your GP or other Health provider, then we encourage you to continue your care with us in one of our Nursing Centres.
The benefits of attending an RDNS Nursing Centre are:
- Our specialised nurses are readily available to see you.
- You can book an appointment time that suits you and means less waiting time.
- We will endeavour to schedule the same nurse to monitor your progress which will provide you with familiar and consistent care.
- Travelling to the clinic can be of benefit to your rehabilitation and assist your healing process.
- Booking an appointment allows you to plan your day.
Corner Gray Street & Arndale Street
Kilkenny SA 5009
(Located in the Salvation Army Building)
678 Anzac Highway
Glenelg SA 5045
43 Finniss Street
Marion SA 5043
(Located in Resthaven Therapy Services).
33b Main Street
Mawson Lakes SA 5095
77 Smart Road
Modbury SA 5092
(Located in GP Plus Super Clinic)
Corner Peachy & Curtis Rd’s
Munno Para West 5115
(Located in UniHealth Playford)
Alexander Kelly Drive
Noarlunga Centre SA 5168
(Located in Noarlunga Hospital)
Wound Management Only
1 Osborne Road
North Haven SA 5018
(Located in Harbour Medical Services)
291 Payneham Road
Royston Park SA 5070
(Located in Chemplus)
16 Playford Boulevard
Elizabeth SA 5112
(Located in GP Plus Health Care Centre)
Unit 2, 154-160 Prospect Rd
Prospect SA 5082