Please complete the following questions so we can help you find the service that suits your needs.
I am located in...
Client Care Centre
The Client Care Centre offers a wide range of health related telephony and telehealth services, linking hospitals, general practitioners, aged care facilities and health care agencies.
Our Telehealth service allows our clients requiring medication management to have their care delivered in the privacy of their home by a nurse using a telephone which enables the nurse and client to see and hear one another.
The Client Care Centre staff members provide a single entry point for all callers, with access to extensive data bases of health and community services information - locally, nationally and internationally.
Our Client Care Centre performs a number of functions for callers including;
- Medication management through our Telehealth program
- General nursing care and health information advice (using evidence based protocols) to callers and Aged Care Residential facilities
- Quick assessment telephone based nursing triage
- Coordination of administrative functions within the healthcare industry
- Linking various health support bodies for optimal patient care
- Support over 600 RDNS nursing, allied health, care worker and support staff
- Handle over 500,000 in and outbound calls a year
- Email, fax or mail printed information and resources to callers