The primary objective of Silver Chain Group’s Research Department is to promote relevant and effective research that demonstrates impact and the ability to influence change in health and care in the community. Our research focus is always on improving outcomes for clients providing real value to the future of health and care services.
The Research Department is internationally renowned for its findings into the various key areas of health such as chronic illness and other key impacts to clients in the community. We enjoy strong relationships with Universities nationally and internationally, other health and community care organisations and corporate businesses. The Team has published hundreds of journal articles and books and have undertaken numerous conference presentations both nationally and internationally.
Research Symposium 2012
On Thursday, 8 November 2012 the Silver Chain Research Department held a very successful symposium. Presentations from the symposium are below:
- Use of Routine Hospice Care Service Data for Research
- Telehealth Monitoring of People with Chronic Disease
- Measuring the Impact of Community Care
- Intergenerational Dementia Specific Day Centre
- The Effectiveness of a Twice Daily Skin Moisturising Regimen as Compared to Usual Skin Care Interventions for Reducing Skin Tear Incidence and Severity
- Long Term Outcomes of Restorative Home Care